Monday, February 27, 2006

Avengers Assemble!

Let's face it. No matter how cool I think I am, I will never be able to erase the episodes of riding my bike to the Comic Grapevine to play Street Fighter II and flip through the 918 different X-titles during the springs and summers of '91 and '92. And honestly, why would I ever want to? Those were some of the happiest times of my life. Fortunately, I have discovered a way to celebrate that era of my life (apart from riding my bike to Lonestar Comics and flipping through 917 different X-titles) by tuning into Fanboy Radio, on 88.7 KTCU (click here to hear it on the web). If you have buried an adolescent nerd deep within a shell of grownup problems and adult facades, it's a great way to indulge your secret identity.

--The Robo-Pirate

No comments: