Tuesday, January 13, 2009

WEIGHT LOSS DISPATCH #1

Well, it's the New Year, and I've already lost an inch. Back to the high fiber diet, which is really just a lot of beans. I would say that my dietary staples are toasted peanut butter sandwiches andRanch Style black beans. I was doing pretty well with walking, but then someone recently stole my iPod. I know I walked just fine for 26 years or so without one, but walking deliberately to meet an end goal eventually (within the second outing) becomes a chore. I need the distraction. In any case, I'll keep you posted with my progress.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Just a thought, but shouldn't you include some fresh vegetables and fruits in there, too? Not just beans and peanuts. ;)

Getting rid of my beer gut said...

No, just those two things. Peanuts are sort of a vegetable.