Monday, September 26, 2005

Y? Because I have two more minutes on my lunch.

A short list of famous musicians whose first names begin with the letter Y:

Yngwie Malmsteen
Ytzahk Perlman
Yesod from Pepper
Yellowman
Yuri from MxPx

oh Christ--I almost forgot.... YANNI

--The Robo-Pirate

p.s.
Can you believe I almost forgot Yanni? It would have been like leaving Skeletor off of a list of scary purple things.

p.p.s
Grimace is definitely on that list.

p.p.p.s.
So is the anthropomorphic onion on the new Eclipse gum commercial.

5 comments:

Mikey said...

Hey, you forgot Young M.C. Yo!

Robo-Pirate said...

and yo yo ma.

Robo-Pirate said...

the cellist.

Mikey said...

for some reason, whenever I saw a cd, or poster, for yo yo ma, in a music store, my dyslexic brain would say: Yo Ma Ma
that's screwed up!

Liz said...

How much of Yanni's mustache is actually nose hair?