Monday, August 28, 2006

Commentary on Yester(Fri)day's News #4,903

Dear Pluto,

As far as I'm concerned, you will always be a planet to me. Those scientists, who should be curing cancer and inventing teleporation, have really done it this time. I am cancelling my subscription to Popular Science, the Christian Science Monitor and I will never listen to Oingo Boingo again. And you want to know what else? All of the astrophysicists who voted that you weren't a planet were only like 5% of the total number of astrophysicists. I know! That's what I said! It is a huge pile of crap. You should probably launch some missiles. That seems to be the answer to everything around here.

Your friend,

--The Robo-Pirate

2 comments:

andrew m. said...

your posts never fail to crack me up.

there's nothing like a heartfelt letter to a former planet to get me smiling.

Josh said...

Yep, I hear you. But I thought Pluto was a dog..???