Monday, August 07, 2006

Starry, Starry Night



Dear Dr. Berhard's Office,

You know how Canada's healthcare is supposed to be free, but the drawback is that you have to wait for a long time before you can get in to see a doctor?

WELL, I DON'T LIVE IN FUCKING CANADA!!!

I'm about to cut my goddamn ear off rather than wait for my appointment tomorrow morning!

Sure, I guess I should have gone to the appointment I made for last Monday on the PRECEDING FRIDAY, but my ear ache went away over that weekend. Bank hours are more accessible than yours. And why was the office closed after noon? Was there a holiday I was unaware of? Why couldn't I have been passed on to the partner? Have you seen Resevoir Dogs? Because I'm about to tie myself to a chair and call Michael Madsen.

I'm just saying is all.

Maddeningly yours,

--The Robo-Pirate

2 comments:

Josh said...

I know! I drives me crazy. Clearly I should have went into the medical field. There is a shortage I guess. Took me a month to get a dentist apointment today. Once I thought I broke my ankle and it took 4 day to get in. WTF?

jen said...

Dear Mr. Pirate,

I speak softly due to your ear pain. Actually, I type softly due to your ear pain. I feel a little bit bad. Here you are, all mad and angry and yelling, and that can not be good for your ear. I think cutting it off may be a bit harsh. But in the event you do, you could probably sell it on Ebay… But think about it -> What if it's an alien that has crawled deep inside your head and is feeding off your brain??? What do you think some little ol doctor is going to do then. Droppies won't fix that - I swear - I know… Why do you think I had to move?

I sign off (from space) - J.


PS - Get well soon :)