Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Look! Fake news based upon real news! In the style of a more popular website named after a vegetable that makes you cry!

World's richest trailer-park queen gives birth to additional wailing mouth

By THE ROBO-PIRATE, Fake AP Special Correspondent

LOS ANGELES, Calif. - Celebrity redneck Britney Spears fired out another baby yesterday, practically on the heels of her last one, who is not yet a year old. Said Britney, "Since I ruined my career with my marriage, I figure the easiset way to remain in the limelight is to continue to have babies and entertain the public with my spectacular parenting skills."

After taking some publicity photos with the baby, Spears had him wrapped in a bathtowel and carefully set him on a laundry room shelf. "He'll come down when he's ready," she said.

Her husband, 28 year-old Kevin Federline, appeared thrilled about the latest addition to his expanding brood. "Yo, if Brit can have a baby every year, I'll have like three kids by the time I'm thirty, dog. That's bangin'!" After briefly conferring with chief handler AJ Willis, Federline remarked, "Yo, AJ say I already has three kids. My bad. So I guess if she has two more babies, then I be havin' like five kids."

When asked about her views on the ethical repercussions of passing more Federline genes into the general populace, Spears said, "Y'all!"

3 comments:

lauren said...

hilarity.

flippinwatermom said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe you just totally trashed a celebrity. Well, okay now that I've said the "mom thing", know that I am laughing out loud. Mom voice says, "Robo, if you want to have a friend, be a friend, even if they're not nice to you." Hahaha, hilarious writing.

Josh said...

HAHAHA! It really is sad no?