Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wants some eggs? I made 'em myself!

Sweaty McNerdingle sent me the link to the Wikipedia article on flatulence (and now I have Jen's full attention). Before you roll your eyes and make a comment along the lines of "oh, I bet that's full of facts,"* the article cites various works by people whose names are followed by a comma and combinations of capital letters, which means they are knowledgeable and probably a scientist.

Anyway, it has a section on how to make fart-fomenting foods less rebellious. This involves doing things like fermenting beans and then boiling more of them in the liquor** made from fermenting the previous batch.

For one thing, that's a lot of trouble to go to just for some friggin' beans.

And for another thing, what's the point of taking the music out of the fruit?

I'm just saying is all.

--The Robo-Pirate

*Or, "you would write another blog about farts."
**Booze from beans? Stranger things have happened. I heard they made medicine out of sandwich mold.

3 comments:

jen said...

A shout out in a flatulence glog - can my day get any better?

*That's right, I said glog*

--> I like how the article mentions gas in the presence of mammals digestive tract, as well as in Balloons and Fizzy Drinks - All I'm trying to say is... ... If the next time I crack open a ice cold Fresca and it smells like a Huevos Rancheros Fiesta after a long night of beer drinking- that'll give Wikipedia a run for their money.

PS- When I got to the Hot Air Balloon Festival this weekend, I can only hope... ... Hot Air Balloon Flatulence. What else do I have to say... NOTHING!

Getting rid of my beer gut said...

My cheeks still clap for joy regardless.

flippinwatermom said...

Wow, there's a professional farter occupation. Are you applying?