Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Worst Blog Ever



I recently ran across "Aix-en-Provence" while doing some work. I think that's where there are cave paintings. Anyway, it reminded me about how people still manage to learn French despite its extra letters and difficulty in pronunciation. That made me think about how people still manage to learn Klingon, despite its extra letters and difficulty in pronunciation. And then that made me wonder if people who bother to learn Klingon already know practical languages such as Spanish or Latin, because if they don't, they are totally wasting their lives.

I'm just saying is all.

--The Robo-Pirate

3 comments:

lauren said...

Yeah, I think people that learn Klingon may actually be too nerdy to live. Because, who DOES that?

jen said...

It all depends really....
If you plan on taking your family vacation on the planet Morska or Praxis, you may need to learn Klingon.


PS - Cancun is so over-rated... AND I SAY "NO" TO THE SUMMER SPANISH LESSONS!!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

lauren said...

Oh yeah, and I'll read your blog if you read mine.